SSC MTS 2021 Final Result
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment to be held on Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical MTS & Havaldar 2021. Those Candidates Are Enrolled and Download the Final Result. Read the notification for eligibility, age limit, total post, selection procedure, pay scale, syllabus and all other information in recruitment.
- Application Begin : 22/03/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30/04/2022
- Pay Fee Online Last Date : 02/05/2022
- Correction Date : 05-09 May 2022
- CBT Exam Date Paper I : 05-22 July 2022
- Paper I Answer Key Available : 02/08/2022
- Paper I Marks Available :17/10/2022
- Paper II Exam Date: 06/11/2022
- Paper II Result Declared: 13/02/2023
- DV Test Date: 19/02/2023 to 05/03/2023
- Final Result Declared: 24/03/2023
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
SSC MTS & Havaldar Exam 2021 Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 25 – 27 Years (Department Wise)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Multi Tasking & Havaldar Recruitment Rules 2022.
SSC MTS Multi Tasking Staff And Havaldar Vacancy Details 2022
SSC MTS & Havaldar Eligibility
Multi Tasking Staff MTS Non Technical
- Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Class 10 Matric Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Walking :
- Male : 1600 Meter in 15 Minutes
- Female : 1 KM in 20 Minutes
- Cycling :
- Male : 8 Km in 30 Minutes.
- Female : 3 Km in 25 Minutes.
- Height & Chest :
- Male : 157.5 CMS, 76-81 CMS
- Female : 152 CMS