- SSC CGL 2019 (Official Notification)
- SSC CPO 2019 (Official Notification)
- SSC MTS 2019 (Official)
- SSC Calandar 2020 (Latest)
- Declaration of the Result of Tier-II (Descriptive Paper) of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (CHSL), 2019
- Status Report of Results as on 06-10-2021
- Important Notice- Schedule of examination
- Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (CHSLE), 2020 - Declaration of result of Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II
- Declaration of Result of Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I), 2020.
- Examination Calender
- Important Notice for the candidate of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2019
- Constable (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2021 – Declaration of Result of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) to call candidates for appearing in PET/PST
- Corrigendum - Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2020
About SSC MTS
SSC MTS is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission makes recruitment to the posts of Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Band-1( 5200- 20200/-) + Grade Pay 1800/-, a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices, in different States/ Union Territories.Staff Selection Commission holds Multitasking staff examination to recruit candidates for various posts like posts of Peon, Daftary, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Mali etc.
Each year it recruits personnel for its departments, which keeps some eligibility criterion. The following is the complete eligibility of SSC MTS Exam.Age Limit: The age should be between 18 to 25 years as per the previous notification.Qualification: Secondly, the candidates should be qualified Matriculates or any other equivalent exams from a recognized Board.SSC MTS 2019 Exam DatesThe schedule for the SSC MTS 2019 exam is as follows
|Date of Advertisement||22nd April 2019|
|Application Starts||22nd April 2019|
|Application Closes||25th may 2019|
|Exam Date (Paper-I)||2nd August to 6th September 2019|
|Exam Date (Paper-II)||17th November 2019|
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the MTS every year for various posts.The written exam will consist of two papers i.e.: As per the scheme of the SSC MTS examination, there shall be two papers viz. Paper – I and Paper – II.Paper- I will be entirely objective while Paper- II will be descriptive in nature.Paper – I
Each question carries5 marksThe questions will be set both in English & Hindi.There will be negative marking of 25 marks for each wrong answer.SSC MTS Exam SyllabusPaper-I consists of 4 parts i.e., General Reasoning and Intelligence, General English, Numerical aptitude, and General Awareness with various sub topics..General Intelligence: General Intelligence would measure the candidates on Similarities and differences, Analysis and judgment, Space visualization, Decision making and visual memory, Relationship concepts, Discriminating observation, Problem solving, and Figure classification.English: English Language would include Basics of English Language, Sentence structure, Vocabulary, Synonyms & antonyms and its correct usage and Grammar.Numerical Aptitude: Numerical Aptitude shall be on Number Systems and Computation of Whole Numbers, Time and Work, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Ratio and Time, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Time and Distance, Percentages and Averages, Use of Tables and Graphs Mensuration, Ratio and Proportion, Profit and Loss and Interest & Discount.General Awareness: Last but not the least General Awareness will be on history, sports, geography, culture, economic scenes, scientific research and general polity including the Indian Constitution.