- SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Assistant Wireless Operator AWO / Tele Printer Operator TPO Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- SSC Selection Post Phase X Admit Card / Status 2022
- SSC CGL 2021 Tier II Admit Card
- पेसा अधिनियम 1996
- वर्ष 1947 में भारत को ‘स्वराज’ की प्राप्ति और वर्तमान में ‘सुशासन’ के लिए कोशिश
- नेशनल क्रेडिट फ्रेमवर्क
- SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Exam 2022 Tier I Result
- SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details for 50187 Post
- SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL 2021 Final Result 2023
- SSC MTS 2021 Final Result
- SSC CPO SI 2022 PET/PST Result
- SSC CGL Online Form 2023
- SSC CHSL 2021 Final Result
- UPSC NDA I Result 2023
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Exam 2023 Apply Online for 1600 LDC DEO Post
- SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Exam 2022 Final Result
- SSC CPO SI Online Form 2023
- SSC Sub-Inspector SI in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2022 Final Result 2023 for 4300 Post
- SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Exam 2023 Answer Key & Objection Link for 7500 Post
- SSC CPO SI 2022 Final Result
- SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022 Final Result for 50187 Post
- SSC Delhi Police Constable Online Form 2023
About Delhi Police
SSC CPO exam has three different phases that candidates need to clear in order to get selected for various posts in Delhi Police, CAPFs, CISFs etc. SSC CPO Paper 1 is Objective Multiple Choice Question paper. The paper-II exam is the English Comprehension Test, while PET/PST Test is conducted to check the endurance (medical and physical strength) of the candidate.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
|Belonging to Hilly regions & areas of J&K, North East & Sikkim||165||80||85|
|Belonging to Hilly regions & areas of J&K, North East & Sikkim||155||-||-|
Male Candidates - 100 metre race in 16 seconds, 1.6 Km Race in 6.5 minutes, Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 5 chances, High Jump: 1.2 metres in 3 chances, Short put 16 LBS: 4.5 metres in 3 chances
Criteria for the Medical Test is given below:
1. Minimum Near Vision: N6 (better eye) and N9 (worse eye)
2. Minimum Distant Vision: 6/6 (better eye) and 6/9 (worse eye)
3. Must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes
4. Eye standards should be without visual correction of any kind even by glasses.
SSC CPO Paper-2 will be conducted after PET/PST Test for SSC CPO 2022 is conducted.
• The total time duration of the exam is of 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours.
• The total number of questions asked will be around 200 and the maximum marks for Paper-2 will be 200
• The test will be of English Language and Comprehension conducted online.
Every year the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) offers a golden opportunity to millions of aspirants across India by conducting an SSC GD recruitment drive for hiring new entrants for the posts of Constables (General Duty) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles (AR) from various States/ Union Territories across India. The recruitment process for the SSC GD Constable exam consists of Computer-Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). To know more about the recruitment process of other SSC Exams. Candidates who are interested to apply for the SSC Constable (GD) exam 2022 are required to visit the SSC official website of SSC (ssc.nic.in) for online registration of the competitive exam. Or, candidates should ‘click here to apply’ link provided at (www.ssc.nic.in>Apply>GD-Constable). The entire procedure for online submission of applications is updated in the Annexure-III section of the SSC GD Notification.