- SSC CGL 2019 (Official Notification)
- SSC CPO 2019 (Official Notification)
- SSC MTS 2019 (Official)
- SSC Calandar 2020 (Latest)
- Declaration of the Result of Tier-II (Descriptive Paper) of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (CHSL), 2019
- Status Report of Results as on 06-10-2021
- Important Notice- Schedule of examination
- Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (CHSLE), 2020 - Declaration of result of Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II
- Declaration of Result of Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I), 2020.
- Examination Calender
- Important Notice for the candidate of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2019
- Constable (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2021 – Declaration of Result of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) to call candidates for appearing in PET/PST
- Corrigendum - Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2020
About Delhi Police
SI(Sub Inspector) in Delhi Police, SI(Sub Inspector) in CAPFs(Central Armed Police Forces) ASI(Assistant Sub Inspector) in CISF(Central Industrial Security Force)
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) will released SSC CPO 2019 notification for the recruitment of SI(Sub Inspector) in Delhi Police, SI(Sub Inspector) in CAPFs(Central Armed Police Forces) and ASI(Assistant Sub Inspector) in CISF(Central Industrial Security Force) on 17th September 2019.
|SSC CPO 2019-20||Notification|
|Date of advertisement||17th September 2019|
|Closing date for receipt of application||15th October 2019|
|Last date through SBI challan||-|
|Admit Card of Paper-I||-|
|Paper-I||11th-13th December 2019|
|Admit Card of Paper-II||-|
|SSC CPO 2018-19||Notification|
|Date of advertisement||03-03-2018|
|Closing date for receipt of application||13-04-2018|
|Last date through SBI challan||16th April 2018|
|Admit Card of Paper-I||will be released shortly|
|Paper-I||12th-16th March 2019|
|Admit Card of Paper-II||-|
Age Limit:Minimum Age: 20 years Maximum Age: 25 years Educational qualification:A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree From a Recognized University Or Equivalent.
Eye sight: The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses. The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision.
Paper-I: 11th-13th December 2019Paper-II: will be notified later
The date of holding the examination as mentioned above is liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission.
The structure of the examinations which will be conducted online are as follows: Paper – I The questions in this paper will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts A, B and C of Paper I. Deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each incorrect answer marked.
Physical Standard Test (PST) Is Mandatory For The Posts Physical Efficiency (Endurance) Test (PET) ( For all posts) Only those candidates, who have scored above the cut off marks fixed by the Commission in Paper I would be required to appear in the Physical Endurance Test/Medical examination. For male candidates only100 meters race in 16 seconds 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chances
For female candidates only100 metres race in 18 seconds 800 metres race in 4 minutes Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances. High Jump : 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
Only those candidates, qualified in PET/PST and found medically fit will be allowed to appear in Paper-II. Paper – 2
All the candidates who qualify in the PET will be medically examined by the Medical Officer of the CAPFs or any other Medical Officer or Assistant Surgeon belonging to Grade I of any Central/ State Govt. Hospital or Dispensary. Candidates, who are found to be unfit, will be informed of the position and they can make an appeal before Review Medical Board within the prescribed time limit of 15 days. Decision of Re-Medical Board/Review Medical Board will be final and no appeal/ representation against the decision of the Re-Medical Board/Review Medical Board will be entertained.
The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Physical Efficiency Test.