SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Exam 2022 Tier I Result
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification of Combined Graduate Level CGL Examination 2022. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancy Can Download Exam Result. Read the notification for eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, pattern, pay scale and all other information in SSC CGL Recruitment Exam 2022.
- Application Begin : 17/09/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 13/10/2022
- Online Fee Payment Last Date : 14/10/2022
- Offline E Challan Payment Last Date : 15/10/2022
- Correction Date : 19-20 October 2022
- Exam Date Tier I : 01-13 December 2022
- Answer Key Available : 17/12/2022
- Tier I Result Available : 09/02/2023
- Exam Date Tier II : 02-07 March 2023
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Correction Fee First Time : 200/-
- Correction Fee Second Time : 500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Exam Fee Through Offline E Challan Fee Mode Submit Fee at State Bank of India Any Branches in India
SSC Graduate Level CGL 2022 Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 27-32 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC CGL 2022-2023 Recruitment Rules.
SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL 2022 Vacancy Details
SSC CGL Eligibility
Combined Graduate Level CGL 2022 Various Post
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.
- More Details Read Notification.