Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification of Combined Graduate Level CGL Examination 2023. All the candidates who are interested in this SSC CGL 2023 recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 03 April 2023 to 03 May 2023. Read the notification for eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, pattern, pay scale and all other information in SSC CGL Recruitment Exam 2022.
- Application Begin : 03/04/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 03/05/2023 upto 11:30 PM Only
- Online Fee Payment Last Date : 04/05/2023
- Offline E Challan Payment Last Date : 05/05/2023
- Correction Date : 07-08 May 2023
- Exam Date Tier I : 14-27 July 2023
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Correction Fee First Time : 200/-
- Correction Fee Second Time : 500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Exam Fee Through Offline E Challan Fee Mode Submit Fee at State Bank of India Any Branches in India
SSC Graduate Level CGL 2023 Age Limit as on 01/08/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 27-32 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC CGL Graduate Level Exam 2023 Recruitment Rules.
SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL 2023 Vacancy Details
SSC CGL Eligibility
Combined Graduate Level CGL 2023 Various Post
- Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.
- More Details Read Notification.