Sorry, no notification is available
About Railway RPF
The notification for Railway Protection Force (RPF) has been released by the The Railways Recruitment Board. There are a total of 9739 vacancies for the posts of Sub-Inspector & Constables. The online application for RRB RPF Recruitment 2018 ended on 30th June 2018.
RPF Recruitment Dates 2018
RPF Recruitment Vacancy 2018
A total of 9739 posts will be filled through RPF Recruitment 2018. Complete Details of vacancy for RPF Recruitment 2018 for Constable and Sub-Inspector is mentioned below.
RPF Recruitment Application Fee
The Online Application window for Railway Recruitment started from 1st June 2018 and will end on 30th June 2018. Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee (UR & OBC) for RPF Recruitment 2018. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWDs/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically backward class must pay Rs. 250/- as application fee.
Railway RPF Exam will be carried out in 4 phases:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification (DV)
- CBT for RPF Recruitment Exam will constitute of multiple-choice objective type questions. There would be negative marking for every wrong answer – 1/3 marks will be deducted. The exam will be conducted in 15 languages in the Railway Exam will be as follows:
- Hindi, English, Urdu, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu.
- RPF Recruitment Exam Pattern is same for Constable & Sub-Inspector posts. Level for Constable is 10th/matric level and level for Sub-Inspector is Graduate level.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Clearing Physical Efficiency Test (PET), which is qualifying in nature, is mandatory criterion for PET is as under:
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
For Constable & Sub-Inspector:
This is the final stage of selection process for RPF Recruitment. If candidates miss to appear for document verification then they will not be considered in the final selection, irrespective of their performance in written examination and PET/PMT.
RPF Recruitment Salary & Pay Scale
- Constables: Level 3 of 7th CPC Pay matrix with Initial Pay of Rs 21,700/-
- Sub-Inspectors: Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay matrix with initial pay of Rs. 35,400/- and Allowances