Sorry, no notification is available
About Railway RPF
The notification for Railway Protection Force (RPF) has been released by the The Railways Recruitment Board. There are a total of 9739 vacancies for the posts of Sub-Inspector & Constables. The online application for RRB RPF Recruitment 2018 ended on 30th June 2018.
RPF Recruitment Dates 2018
|Online Application Start Date||1st June 2018|
|Online Application Last Date||30th June 2018|
|Last Date For On-Line Fee payment||2nd July 2018|
|Last Date For Off-Line Fee payment||5th July 2018|
|Tentative Date For Exam||September- October 2018|
RPF Recruitment Vacancy 2018
A total of 9739 posts will be filled through RPF Recruitment 2018. Complete Details of vacancy for RPF Recruitment 2018 for Constable and Sub-Inspector is mentioned below.
|Constable For Male||4403|
|Constable For Female||4216|
|SI (Sub Inspector) For Male||819|
|SI (Sub Inspector) For Female||301|
|Post||Maximum Age||Minimum Age|
|RPF Constable||25 Years||18 Years|
|RPF Inspector||25 Years||20 Years|
RPF Recruitment Application Fee
The Online Application window for Railway Recruitment started from 1st June 2018 and will end on 30th June 2018. Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee (UR & OBC) for RPF Recruitment 2018. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWDs/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically backward class must pay Rs. 250/- as application fee.
Railway RPF Exam will be carried out in 4 phases:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification (DV)
Computer Based Test (CBT)
|General Intelligence And Reasoning||35||35|
- CBT for RPF Recruitment Exam will constitute of multiple-choice objective type questions. There would be negative marking for every wrong answer – 1/3 marks will be deducted. The exam will be conducted in 15 languages in the Railway Exam will be as follows:
- Hindi, English, Urdu, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu.
- RPF Recruitment Exam Pattern is same for Constable & Sub-Inspector posts. Level for Constable is 10th/matric level and level for Sub-Inspector is Graduate level.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Clearing Physical Efficiency Test (PET), which is qualifying in nature, is mandatory criterion for PET is as under:
|Category||1600m Run||800m Run||Long jump||High jump|
|Constable Male||5 Min 45 Sec||–||14 Feet||4 Feet|
|Constable Female||–||3 Min 40 Sec||9 Feet||3 Feet|
|Category||1600m Run||800m Run||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Constable Male||–||4 Min||9 Ft||3 Ft|
|Constable Female||6 Min 30 Sec||–||12 Feet||3 Feet 9 Inch|
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
For Constable & Sub-Inspector:
|Category||Height In cms||Chest (In cms) (Only For Males)|
|For Garhwalis, Horkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese And Other Categories Specified By Govt.||163||155||80||85|
This is the final stage of selection process for RPF Recruitment. If candidates miss to appear for document verification then they will not be considered in the final selection, irrespective of their performance in written examination and PET/PMT.
RPF Recruitment Salary & Pay Scale
- Constables: Level 3 of 7th CPC Pay matrix with Initial Pay of Rs 21,700/-
- Sub-Inspectors: Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay matrix with initial pay of Rs. 35,400/- and Allowances