About Delhi Police
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) releases the notification for the recruitment of various posts:
- SI(Sub Inspector) in Delhi Police,
- SI(Sub Inspector) in CAPFs(Central Armed Police Forces)
- ASI(Assistant Sub Inspector) in CISF(Central Industrial Security Force)
SSC CPO 2018 Notification
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has released SSC CPO 2018 notification for the recruitment of SI(Sub Inspector) in Delhi Police, SI(Sub Inspector) in CAPFs(Central Armed Police Forces) and ASI(Assistant Sub Inspector) in CISF(Central Industrial Security Force).
|Date of advertisement||03-03-2018|
|Closing date for receipt of application||13-04-2018|
|Admit Card of Paper-I||will be released shortly|
|Paper-I||12th-16th March 2019|
|Admit Card of Paper-II||–|
SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree From a Recognised University Or Equivalent.
- The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
- The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision.
SSC CPO 2018 Exam Dates
Date of Exams:
- Paper-I: to be notified shortly
- Paper-II: to be notified later
Note – The Tier-I Exam Dates for SSC CPO 2018 has been postponed until further notice. Earlier the Exam was supposed to be conducted from 4th June to 10th June 2018.
The structure of the examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
Paper – I
- The questions in this paper will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts A, B and C of Paper I.
- Deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each incorrect answer marked.
Physical Standard Test (PST) Is Mandatory For The Posts
Physical Efficiency (Endurance) Test(PET) ( For all posts)
Only those candidates, who have scored above the cut off marks fixed by the Commission in Paper I would be required to appear in the Physical Endurance Test/Medical examination.
For male candidates only
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chances
For female candidates only
- 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- High Jump : 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
Only those candidates, qualified in PET/PST and found medically fit will be allowed to appear in Paper-II.
Paper – 2
All the candidates who qualify in the PET will be medically examined by the Medical Officer of the CAPFs or any other Medical Officer or Assistant Surgeon belonging to Grade I of any Central/ State Govt. Hospital or Dispensary.
Candidates, who are found to be unfit, will be informed of the position and they can make an appeal before Review Medical Board within the prescribed time limit of 15 days.
Decision of Re-Medical Board/Review Medical Board will be final and no appeal/ representation against the decision of the Re-Medical Board/Review Medical Board will be entertained.
Final Selection / Merit:
The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Physical Efficiency Test.